SIS Pitches designs, manufactures and builds sports surfaces for a wide range of sporting venues, from international stadiums to community projects.
Download our company brochure as a PDF.
SIS were a pleasure to work with throughout the installation, and subsequently during the 'after sales' support provision. They were professional in their approach to the project, flexible to requests from the University and have dealt with any minor issues in a timely fashion.
Deputy Director of Sport
SIS Pitches...sports surfaces for all
SIS Pitches has many years experience in delivering new natural grass pitches and synthetic grass pitches to some of the greatest names in sport as well as to schools, colleges, universities, sports clubs and local authorities.
SIS Pitches is a world leader in the design, installation and maintenance of both synthetic sports pitches and natural sports pitches and has offices in the UK, Ireland, The Netherlands, Turkey, Middle East and Angola.
Our core areas of business include:
- supplying natural sports turf grown at farms across Europe and the Middle East specifically for individual pitches and sports stadiums
- manufacturing artificial turf for all major sports at the company's purpose-built facility in the UK
- manufacturing residential synthetic turf for domestic and leisure markets, which is sold through artificial-grass.com
- the design, construction and maintenance of both natural and synthetic grass pitches.
The true strength of SIS Pitches is providing a complete package of services and one simple solution: a one-stop shop for all sports surfaces from synthetic grass pitches to natural turf. SIS Pitches is an approved FIH manufacturer and a World Rugby Preferred Turf Producer.
SIS Pitches is also the European distributor for TEAM Sports FIFA Quality Concept football turf.
(Image courtesy of Chris Lishman.)
SIS's varied client base includes:
- hockey, rugby, football, cricket and sports clubs
- universities, colleges and schools
- local authorities
- private clients
- developers and main contractors.