The SIS Group has designed, manufactured and built sports surfaces for a wide range of sporting venues ranging from International Stadiums to Community projects.
Download our company brochure as a PDF.
SIS were a pleasure to work with throughout the installation, and subsequently during the 'after sales' support provision. They were professional in their approach to the project, flexible to requests from the University and have dealt with any minor issues in a timely fashion.
Deputy Director of Sport
The SIS Group
SIS has many years experience in delivering projects not only to some of the greatest names in sport but also to schools, colleges, universities, sports clubs and local authorities.
SIS is a world leader in synthetic and natural sports surfacing with offices in the UK, Ireland, The Netherlands, Turkey, Middle East and Angola.
SIS core areas of business include:
- Natural sports turf grown specifically for individual pitches and sports stadiums at farms across Europe and the Middle East.
- Manufacturing synthetic sports turf for all major sports from the company's purpose built facility in the UK.
- Manufacturing residential synthetic turf for domestic and leisure markets which are sold online through the artificial-grass.com website.
- Design, construction and maintenance of both natural and synthetic turf pitches.
The true strength of SIS is to provide a complete package of services and one simple solution. SIS provides a one stop shop for all sports surfaces from synthetic turf to natural turf. SIS are approved FIH and IRB turf manufacturers.
SIS are also the European Distributors for TEAM Sports FIFA Quality Concept football turf.
SIS varied client base include:
- Hockey, Rugby, Football, Cricket and Sports Clubs
- Universities, Colleges and Schools
- Local Authorities
- Private Clients
- Developers and Main Contractors