International turf quality, verified by experts
We offer a wide selection of synthetic turf all ISO certified and verified by external independent testing to meet the appropriate international standard. Our products are specifically designed to cope with the technical, field and game characteristics that vary hugely between different sports.
Many bespoke pitch options available
In addition, we can manufacture bespoke products, including different sizes and coloured grasses from the standard green through to blue, black, orange and even striped green. We also make special orders for surrounds and entrance areas of the pitch and dugouts.
Our advanced manufacturing process offers you a variety of options including pile heights from 9mm to 70mm, gauges from 3/16” to 5/8”, third generation (3G) long-pile surfaces, sand-filled or sand-dressed surfaces and a range of backing for each specific application – plain, fleeced, multi-layer and reinforced glass fibre.
Whatever your sport and your own particular requirements, SIS Pitches can create bespoke synthetic turf to meet your needs.
A PRODUCT FOR EVERY NEED
- SISTurf Soccer Pro 60 – designed for high-level performance and on installation meets FIFA Quality standards. The MN Ultra yarn comes in dual green colours and is tested to 65,000 cycles for wear, whilst the soft feel and resilience makes it popular with players. Also available at 50mm pile height.
- SISTurf Superior 50 – developed for heavy use 5-a-side or cross-field football. The FB Ultra HD yarn is the finest fibrillated yarn available, as shown with Lisport wear tests exceeding 140,000 cycles. Also available in 60mm-pile height where it is a proven winner with heavily used pitches.
- SISTurf Grand Slam – combines the best of both worlds, with the beauty and feel of the MN Ultra yarn and the density and ruggedness of the FB Ultra HD fibre. With the right shockpad, this heavy surface meets World Rugby and FIFA Quality Pro standards.
- SISTurf Scrummager – available in 60 and 65mm fibre lengths, using the FB Ultra HD fine fibrillated yarn creating a proven surface that balances durability & resilience making it a hardwearing rugby turf. To meet World Rugby standards, this surface will need to be laid onto a tested and approved pad. The SISTurf Scrummager is also tested to FIFA Quality Pro standards for football use.
- SISTurf Rugger – available in 60 and 65mm fibre lengths, this is a proven surface that balances durability with resilience and a soft feel, making it a safe and popular rugby turf. To meet World Rugby standards, this surface will need to be laid onto a tested and approved pad. SISTurf Rugger 60 is also tested to FIFA Quality Pro standards for football use.
- SISTurf Hockey Elite – a 15mm pile height texturised hockey surface, designed for high-quality and heavy use hockey. It is a sand-dressed premium synthetic surface with a texturised monofilament yarn to allow true ball roll and a fast paced game, and is an FIH registered system. Available in field/olive green, field green or dark green.