SIS Group is a world leading group of companies in the manufacture of artificial grass and in the design, construction, installation and maintenance of synthetic and natural sports pitches throughout the UK and overseas.
With an expanding portfolio of UK, European and overseas clients, particularly within the educational and sports sectors, SIS is seeking a competent Maintenance Supervisor for our SISPlus maintenance division.
Working across the UK, the main purpose and objectives of the role would be to ensure that the maintenance of SIS installations is carried out effectively and efficiently providing the customer with constant quality of product and service, to assist the Maintenance Manager in the planning of raw materials, equipment and labour to efficiently complete maintenance projects and to be able to offer an enhanced follow up service to customers.
The successful candidates shall be:
- Competent in planning maintenance jobs on a daily and weekly basis, allocating equipment and resources appropriately and in accordance with client demands including liaising with the client in relation to timings, access etc.
- Able to carry out maintenance tasks on sports pitches as required, using maintenance equipment provided by the Company, including but not limited to telehandler, tractor, line marking, trailer and ramps.
- To provide cover for the Maintenance Supervisor and when additional resources are required.
- Responsible for the maintenance equipment and SIS assets including service planning & records, and transportation when & where required.
- Able to produce reports on maintenance requirements and works completed for both clients and client representatives.
- Able to manage and organize maintenance visits, including contacting the client to confirm visits and works schedule for visit planning.
- Able to liaise with clients / Maintenance Manager in relation to additional works requirements.
- Responsible for Framework obligations relating to maintenance, including managing the 6-monthly inspections and submitting timely reports.
- Able to ensure quality control procedures are implemented in relation to the maintenance service contracts
- Clean driving licence
- Reasonable level of the English Language as the role is customer facing.
- Excellent written English skills
- Prior experience of synthetic turf maintenance processes
- Prior experience of synthetic turf maintenance equipment
- Prior experience in synthetic turf installation and repairs
- Knowledge of tractors and machinery
- Prior experience of sports field line marking
- PA1 / PA6 spraying qualifications
The candidate must be highly organized with sound experience in maintenance tasks, work planning and co-ordination; with a passion and commitment to the delivery of a high-quality customer-focussed service. Excellent communication, interpersonal and some basic IT skills are required with an ability to work under pressure and to think ahead and identify risks, with a commitment to quality and health and safety.
Salary – negotiable dependent upon experience.
If you are interested in applying for this post, please send your CV to email@example.com – all applications will be considered on receipt. Alternatively, you can complete the application form which can be found on our website.
SISPITCHES is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates from our diverse community are welcome and will be considered based on their skills, knowledge and experience suitable for the role.
How to apply
SIS Group Ltd
Glasson Ind Est,
SIS Pitches is an equal opportunities employer and no eligible candidate will be excluded on the grounds of age, gender, race, disability, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.