SIS is a world leading group of companies in the design, construction, installation and maintenance of sports surfaces across the globe. We offer an end-to-end solution that means we control the whole process and offer a ‘one-stop-shop’ experience to our clients.
SIS Pitches has experienced unprecedented growth in recent years and a high level of business development and expansion is planned for the future. With an expanding portfolio of UK, European and overseas clients, particularly within the educational and sports sectors, SIS Pitches is seeking an Admin Assistant to strengthen and further develop our current team.
This is a great opportunity to develop within a busy and varied role. On offer is full training and a personable working environment.
- Based front of house at our Pinxton office.
- General administrative and office duties including meeting and greeting visitors.
- Working closely and communicating with our on-site based teams to offer admin support.
- Creating and submitting purchase orders as required.
- Organising filing systems and updating office databases.
- You will be IT Literate (proficient in MS Office) and will have competent numeracy skills.
- You will have previous experience of working in a commercial office based environment.
- Those with previous experience in an office admin based role are encouraged to apply.
The position will be UK based from our Pinxton office (J28 M1).
Working hours 8.30am to 4.30pm.
SISPITCHES is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates from our diverse community are welcome and will be considered based on their skills, knowledge and experience suitable for the role.
How to apply
Please send your CV or Application Form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
SIS Group Ltd
Glasson Ind Est,
SIS Pitches is an equal opportunities employer and no eligible candidate will be excluded on the grounds of age, gender, race, disability, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.