SIS Group is a world leading group of companies in the manufacture of artificial grass and in the design, construction, installation and maintenance of synthetic and natural sports pitches throughout the UK and overseas.
SIS Pitches has experienced unprecedented growth recently and a high level of business development is planned in our current 3-Year Business Plan. With an expanding portfolio of UK, European and overseas clients, particularly within the educational and sports sectors, SISGrass is seeking a competent International Sales Manager. This role will require extensive international travelling and regular periods of time working away from home.
This role will be to explore and open up international sales markets namely, Asia, Australia and US to expand the SIS Pitches and SISGrass brand and to deliver sales. Identify, setup and manage distribution agreements with strategic partners in each target market to represent and sell SISGrass products for football, rugby and similar sports.
The successful candidates shall be required to:
- Utilise industry contacts to expand SISGrass products into the Golf, Cricket and Tennis markets. Identify strategic partners to help distribute and deliver sales into these markets.
- Explore opportunities for delivering sales for SISAir on the international pitch construction market.
- Assist with SISGrass marketing to ensure sales materials are suitable and made available to new international markets and distributors. Make recommendations for new materials as required.
- Co-ordination and assistance of project installations into new markets to ensure SIS’ quality and service level is maintained at all times. Work with SISGrass Supervisors and installations crews when required.
- Work with SISGrass Directors on developing SISGrass as a leading hybrid turf system and Global brand.
The successful candidate must be able to work as part of a team; with a passion and commitment to the delivery of a high-quality customer-focused service. Excellent communication, interpersonal and IT skills are required with an ability to solve problems, think creatively, often under pressure.
How to apply
Please fill our Application Form and send to:
SIS Group Ltd
Glasson Ind Est,
or by email to email@example.com
SIS Pitches is an equal opportunities employer and no eligible candidate will be excluded on the grounds of age, gender, race, disability, religion or belief, sex or