SIS Group is a world leading group of companies operating throughout the UK and overseas. Within the SIS Group there are two main brands you would be working for:
- SIS Pitches – a sports pitch construction company who design, construct, install and maintain synthetic, hybrid and natural sports pitches.
- BuzzGrass – an E-commerce brand specialising in artificial grass for landscaping.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Communications Assistant to join our marketing team on an initial 8 month fixed term contract (contract extension is possible as this is covering a period of maternity leave) in the Nottingham Office at NG15 0DT.
We are looking for an open-minded and imaginative candidate to join our team who would have responsibilities in B2C and B2B marketing, communication, social media, events and other exciting projects. If you love creating engaging copy, designing and creating marketing materials, and if you find satisfaction in co-operating with people in a constantly changing environment, then this is the job for you.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To draft copy for press releases, blog posts, social media and other marketing collateral
- To update the corporate and e-commerce WordPress websites
- To help organise events and exhibitions
- To co-operate with all internal and external marketing design agencies and stake holders
- To provide support for the sales team, helping with lead generation
- To assist with the production of marketing materials and site branding
Key skills and experience required:
- A degree (or equivalent) in Marketing, Media or Digital Communication is desirable
- A year of experience in marketing or communication
- Excellent organisation skills
- Creative flair with high standard of copywriting is desirable
- Accuracy with good attention to detail
- Salary up to £22 000
- Holidays: 23 days + bank holidays
- 4% employer contribution pension scheme
- Hours of work: Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours/week (between 9.00am – 5.30pm)
Full details of the role, person specification and benefits can be found here: Marketing and Communications Assistant
If you are interested in applying for this post, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5th of June 2019
We are expecting a high level of response to this vacancy. We will consider all applications but will only be able to respond to those to be invited to interview. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, you will not have been successful on this occasion and we would thank you for the interest you have shown in the company.
How to apply
Please fill our Application Form and send to:
SIS Group Ltd
Glasson Ind Est,
or by email to email@example.com
SIS Pitches is an equal opportunities employer and no eligible candidate will be excluded on the grounds of age, gender, race, disability, religion or belief, sex or