SIS Group is a world leading group of companies in the manufacture of artificial grass and in the design, construction, installation and maintenance of synthetic and natural sports pitches throughout the UK and overseas.
With a high level of business development and expansion planned for the future and an expanding portfolio of UK, European and overseas clients, particularly within the educational and sports sectors, SIS is seeking a Marketing and Communications Assistant to assist with the exciting portfolio of brands and marketing activities to support business growth and lead generation.
We are looking for an open-minded person to join our team who would assist with the B2C and B2B marketing, communication and events organization. You must have experience in and a passion for digital marketing, including social media and website management. You must be able to identify marketing opportunities and be confident to put views and ideas forward. If you love creating engaging copy, designing creative marketing materials, and if you find satisfaction in co-operating with people in a constantly changing environment, then this is the job for you.
Please note: Full UK driving license and own transport essential.
PURPOSE/ MAIN OBJECTIVES OF ROLE
- To support the Marketing Manager in the provision of a top-class, cost-effective marketing, advertising and communications plan
- To develop, deliver, maintain and improve the corporate websites and to manage all media and technology
RESPONSIBILITIES/ ACCOUNTABILITIES/ TASKS
- To draft press releases and copy for blog posts, social media, mailshots and other marketing collateral.
- To update the corporate and e-commerce websites.
- To help support in organising events and exhibitions.
- To liaise with all internal and external marketing partners and stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Assist with Lead generation and sales support for B2B and B2C activities.
- To co-ordinate the production of marketing materials, including brochures, exhibition materials and site branding.
To apply, please send your CV or application form to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Please fill our Application Form and send to:
SIS Group Ltd
Glasson Ind Est,
or by email to email@example.com
SIS Pitches is an equal opportunities employer and no eligible candidate will be excluded on the grounds of age, gender, race, disability, religion or belief, sex or