ROLE: Projects Manager (Construction Division)
LOCATION: Middle East
At SIS Group we are passionate about sport, especially the surfaces they are played on.
We manufacture, install, and maintain pitches for some of the biggest properties in world sport including the 2018 & 2022 FIFA World Cups, the 2023 Rugby World Cup and leading clubs like FC Barcelona and Manchester City FC along with many others. We have operations across the world and currently employ over 400 people.
We pride ourselves on innovation and at SIS Group new ideas have a way of becoming game-changing products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. To put it another way, we are on a mission to change the game, for good.
To achieve this, we have created the position of Projects Manager within our Construction Division who will report directly to the General Manager.
In this dynamic role you will be expected to:
• Lead an experienced group of engineers, supervisors, and a growing team of over 40 site & logistics staff across several UAE sites.
• To inspire and motivate the installation teams on site, exceeding client expectations and meet project program milestones.
• Be responsible for construction projects from initiation to close, e.g., installation of natural & synthetic grass football pitches, installation of tennis & Padel courts and other sports surfaces.
• Be part of a team developing the project proposal through dealing directly with the client, consultants, our survey team, and procurement department.
• To be accountable for multiple budgets, creating, implementing, and monitoring a work in progress schedule which track all project costs on a daily/weekly basis.
• To also travel, coordinate and lead sites outside the country in the MENA and extended region.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate.
• Experienced in construction site management.
• Organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of Health & Safety
• Deep rooted passion for sport
• Civil Engineer or Project Management qualification is beneficial but not essential
If you are interested in applying for this post, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can complete the application form which can be found on our website at: https://www.sispitches.com/about-us/careers/
SISPITCHES is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates from our diverse community are welcome and will be considered based on their skills, knowledge, and experience suitable for the role.
How to apply
SIS Group Ltd
Glasson Ind Est,
SIS Pitches is an equal opportunities employer and no eligible candidate will be excluded on the grounds of age, gender, race, disability, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.