Who we are
The organisation responsible for the processing of your personal information is SIS Group Limited, a company registered in England (company number 04235291), with its trading address at Tavistock Works, Glasson Industrial Estate, Maryport, Cumbria, CA15 8NT. SIS Group Limited includes all companies and brands listed below:
- SIS UK Ltd
- SIS Manufacturing Co. Ltd
- SIS Ireland Ltd
- SIS International Ltd
- SISGRASS BV
- SIS Eastern Europe Ltd
- SIS Middle East LLC
- SIS Rus LLC
- SIS Angola LDA
- SIS Pitches
- SIS HydroBox
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) SIS Group Limited recognises itself as a ”Data Controller”.
What Information we collect from you
The person data you have provided includes:
- Your name
- Your contact details, including telephone number and e-mail address
- Demographic information including postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we use your information for
We require this information to understand your needs and in particular for the following reasons:
- To improve our products and services
- To send promotional e-mails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
- To undertake market research and statistical analysis, including analysing your use of our website.
Using your personal data for marketing
From time to time we will send you marketing about similar products and services by post, telephone or e-mail. This enables us to customise the website in accordance with your interests.
Security of your personal information
We are committed to ensuring that you information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your information, we have suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you provide personal details on the website click the box on the form to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes and then change your mind, then you can inform the Data Protection Officer of this at the details provided above.
- We will not sell, lease or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission to do so.
We may wish to use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting provided we have your prior agreement to this.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. By continuing to use our site, you agree to have the cookie added and the this helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
By continuing to use our website, you are choosing to accept cookies.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Requesting details of the personal information we hold
- To request details of the personal information we hold about you then please request this from the Data Protection Officer at the details provided above.
If you believe that any of the personal information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete then please email the correct details to the Data Protection Officer at the details provided above and we will promptly amend any information found to be incorrect.
Processing information outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)
The personal information that we hold may be shared with other SIS companies outside of the EEA. In this circumstance the SIS companies are governed by the same GDPR rules.
How long your information is kept
We will retain your information for as long as is necessary for us to carry out our business. Any retention of personal data will be done in compliance with legal and regulatory obligations.
If you have any question in relation to the retention of your personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer at the details provide above.
As well as the rights mentioned above, once the GDPR comes into force on 25th May 2018, you also have the following rights:
- To require us to erase your personal information
- To require us to restrict or object to our data processing activities
You can find out more about your rights under data protection legislation from the Information Commission’s office website: www.ico.org.uk