MADE IN BRITAIN
Having manufactured and supplied foam products for more than 65 years, Vita Cellular Foams have a wealth of industry experience. What’s more, just like all SIS Pitches products,’ their shock pads are manufactured right here in Britain!
Why choose Revosport Pad?
There are a number of characteristics that make Revosport Pad perfect for use with SISTurf, including:
- Different thicknesses and densities, allowing to adapt performance of the system to meet governing body standards
- Maintained performance and value through their 20 plus year life cycle
- Easy to roll out and lay, with no seam tape required
- Constructed from 100% recycled foam
- Made to measure rolls for each pitch
- Products from 5mm to 25mm
- Great value for money
- Factory made-guaranteeing equal thickness throughout each roll
The prefabricated, polyurethane material that comprises the Revosport Pad has reticulated foam to help drainage exceed that offered by other foam shock pads. This in turn is invaluable in helping to provide extended hours of play in the event of prolonged rainfall.
This foam has been developed in a range of different densities and thicknesses to encompass all sporting activities, giving more or less support for the player, where needed.
The product is of the highest-quality, meeting FIFA, World Rugby and GAA standards.
In order to achieve maximum safety for players taking part in sport, Revosport Pad is produced to a constant thickness to provide a true and consistent playing performance. They can be laid onto unbound (dynamic) bases where the finished levels are achieved through use of a box-grader. Alternatively, Revosport Pads can be laid onto level bound (engineered) bases. Revosport Pads are supplied in pre-manufactured rolls to suit the width of the pitch, ensuring a fast and consistent installation.